Danville Property Management Services
Managing residential single-family homes, townhomes, & condos.
- We’re responsive and accessible, with availability 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
- Our technology makes the management of your home efficient & cost-effective.
- Vendor relationships keep your maintenance costs down.
- High-quality screening and leasing places the best possible tenants.
10 Reasons to Work With Stowers Real Estate
2. We have a network of both relocation and insurance companies that allow us to provide our clients with the highest quality tenants at the highest rents in our market. Our network of relocation agents represent some of the largest corporations in the area and provide us excellent tenants. Our network of insurance companies come to us for housing and consistently offer our clients rents that are well ahead of current market value.
3. We have a dedicated full-time staff, of one real estate broker, one real estate sales agent, one property manager, three operations assistants, and two full-time handymen.
4. Our secure online portal is a 24/7 access point to:
b. Access statements, maintenance work orders, bills and other documents.
c. Initiate online conversations.
5. We are open seven days a week in order to service our available rentals with private showings to prospective tenants. We are available 24/7 for any emergency situation that may arise.
7. We maintain relationships with reliable, reasonable, licensed and insured vendors to assist with both routine maintenance and emergency maintenance situations.
8. We provide our clients with a comprehensive real estate solution by also offering sales services. This saves our clients time and provides them with the convenience of working with a company they already trust. Our clients
also receive discounts on the commissions we charge to sell their homes and we offer them credits when we assist them with purchasing homes.
9. We are a small property management firm and while we plan to grow we want to remain a smaller company that can maintain the personal level of service our clients have come to appreciate. We believe that we can provide
our clients with a higher sense of urgency and responsiveness than many of our larger competitors and this has been and will continue to be a foundation of our success.
10. Mortgage Financing. We have a network of mortgage professionals to assist our clients with new purchases or refinancing.
Leasing, Managing, and Maintaining your Rental Property
To ensure a successful and pleasant rental experience for all parties, you need a great tenant who pays on time, preventative maintenance that protects the condition of your home, routine legal compliance, and detailed lease enforcement. We lease your home, manage your tenant, and maintain your property efficiently and with little stress for you.
Leasing and Managing Rental Properties
Marketing and Leasing your Rental Home
Our experience in the local rental market allows us to put together a strategic advertising plan that attracts a large pool of potential tenants. We utilize all of our technologically advanced tools and resources to create engaging listings and respond to tenants who may have questions. We make it easy for tenants to schedule showings, fill out applications, and sign leases. When you’re renting out a property in Danville, Alamo, San Ramon, Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, Lafayette, Moraga, or Orinda, Stowers Real Estate is your best chance for leasing it quickly.
We’ll get your home rented whether it’s Danville, Alamo, San Ramon, Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, Lafayette, Moraga, or Orinda.
With over a decade of experience in leasing, we’ll keep your vacancy costs down and execute legally compliant leases will well-screened tenants.
Other benefits include:
Rental listings on the MLS.
Accurate, effective, and competitive rental pricing.
Lease negotiation and signing.
Collection of security deposits and move-in funds.
Maintaining and Inspecting Your Investment
At Stowers Real Estate, we know that protecting the condition of your investment is one of our most serious responsibilities. Luckily, we’re good at it. Through preventative maintenance, immediate responses to repair needs, and an outstanding network of highly qualified and competitively priced vendors and contractors, we take care of your home and we increase the value of your asset. Our routine inspections ensure there isn’t any unreported maintenance lurking under the sinks or in the basements, and we’re attentive to the needs of your tenants.
Although, Danville is our homebase, we also manage properties in Alamo, San Ramon, Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin, Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda.
What makes our maintenance plans different?
- We are proactive. We know problems don’t get cheaper or easier.
- Tenants can make maintenance requests online, documenting what we do.
- Move-in and move-out inspections provide detailed condition reports.
- We respond to maintenance emergencies 24 hours a day.
Professional Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Tracking your income and expenses can be a headache, and that’s why we’re here to reduce your stress and increase our transparency. We provide you with detailed and accurate reports every month that reflect the performance of your investment. We also handle the 1099s at tax time, and create easy-to-read year-end statements.
Our full service Danville property management services include accounting that helps:
Identify rental property tax deductions
Measure short-term cash flow and long-term ROI
Planning for capital improvements and turnover projects.
Online Portals for Owners and Tenants
We invest in technology because it makes it easier for our owners and tenants to have a peaceful and pleasant rental experience. You’ll have your own online portal where you can view reports and communicate with your management team. Your tenants have a portal as well, which they can use to pay rent, schedule recurring payments, make maintenance requests, and renew their leases. We pride ourselves on providing a personal property management experience which is backed by innovative systems and helpful automation.
Stowers Real Estate uses technology to manage Danville homes better.
- Secure online rental payments for tenants.
- Fast electronic rental disbursements to owners.
- Easy access to reports, statements, and resources.
- Enhanced communication, with instant messaging and emails.
- Instant documentation of inspections, maintenance, and accounting.
What Types of Properties Do We Manage in Danville?
Managing Single-Family Homes
We work with single-family homes in neighborhoods throughout Danville, Moraga, Livermore, and the surrounding areas. We look for tenants who want to rent a property for the long term and take good care of it from year to year.
Managing Condos and Townhomes
Whether you have a townhouse or a condo for rent, we can place great tenants, stay on top of maintenance, and when necessary, work with community associations like HOAs or condo associations. We will familiarize ourselves with the rules and hold the tenants accountable to them.
Overview of Danville
What Is it Like to Have Stowers Real Estate Manage Your Rental Property?
When you partner with Stowers Real Estate, you invest in your own financial future. Our system of residential management helps owners like you to earn more and spend less on their properties. We have a reputation for service, efficiency, and professionalism. We are experts in property management and leaders in the Danville market.
You can expect high quality management, immediate responses, and a personalized approach to the management of your rental home. We know that not all properties are the same – nor are all investors. We’ll put together a customized plan that’s based on our experience, our talents, and your needs.
"*" indicates required fields
AREAS WE SERVE
We are proud to serve the East Bay area and all of its owners, tenants, and investors. We offer the benefit of using one professional and experienced team to handle everything from buying to managing to selling. We invest in the people we work with, and we get to know your property and its unique needs. Find us in the area’s most desirable communities.
If you don’t see your area listed, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll see if we can work together.